Table of Contents
- 1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
- 2. AMENDMENTS
- 3. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 4. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- 5. DATA COLLECTION
- 6. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- 7. PROHIBITED USES AND MATERIAL BREACH
- 8. RESTRICTION
- 9. MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
- 10. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
- 11. USER ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITY
- 12. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- 13. DISCLAIMER
- 15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 16. INDEMNIFICATION
- 17. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- 18. MODIFICATIONS
- 19. WAIVER
- 20. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 21. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- 23. SEVERABILITY
- 24. NON-ASSIGNMENT
- 25. AFFILIATES
- 26. CONSENT
- 27. CONTACT US
The website located at www.unicornventures.co.in (“website”) is published, owned, and operated by Unicorn Ventures (“Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”). Unicorn Ventures is an exclusive project which is a community-driven initiative dedicated to helping emerging startups to reach their full potential through a variety of support services.
By continuing the use of this website, you are, hereby, indicating your complete acceptance to abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned herein on as-is basis without any prejudice. In case you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions mentioned herein, kindly, immediately cease/stop the using, exploring, navigating and browsing the website.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
- 1.1. You, hereby, agree to abide by this Browse-wrap Agreement in its entirely
- 1.2. The terms and conditions set forth herein are legally binding and govern your use of the Services amongst any and all related/allied tools, newsletter Services, updates and offers. Such Services include without limitation, the successor of the website, its web-pages, sub-domains or web-applications thereto (collectively, the “website”).
- 2.2. The Company will post notice of any amendment of the Services by revising the “Last Modified” date at the beginning of the applicable document.
- 2.3. Any and all such amendments are binding on User(s) of the website, the Unicorn Venture Services and will take effect immediately upon such updation.
- 2.4. By continuing to use this website after such notice is provided, you accept and agree to such amendments.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
As a condition to accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant to the Company the following:
- 3.1. You agree to neither directly or indirectly cause or attempt to interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the website; and
- 3.2. You do not, and shall not, use a VPN or any other privacy or anonymization tools or techniques to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any restrictions that apply to the access of the website or the Services; and
- 3.3. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age or above and possess the competence to enter into this Browse-wrap Agreement. If you do not fulfill this eligibility criteria, you must immediately cease/stop the use of the website and the Services; and
- 3.4. You further represent and warrant, hereby, that you shall be held responsible for checking, confirming and verifying whether the website(s) and web-pages on which you are asked for any financial or payment information in relation to our reservations or Services are operated by us.
4. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
As a condition to accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge, understand, and agree to the following:
- 4.1. From time to time, the Services may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including (but not limited to):
- 4.1.1. equipment malfunctions; or
- 4.1.2. periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that the Company or any of our suppliers or contractors may undertake from time to time; or
- 4.1.3. causes beyond Company’s control or that Company could not reasonably foresee; or
- 4.1.4. disruptions and temporary or permanent unavailability of underlying blockchain infrastructure; or
- 4.1.5. unavailability of third-party Service providers including but not limited to clients, partners and agents.
- 4.3. We also reserve the right to disable or modify your access to the website or the Services if we reasonably believe any of your representations and warranties may be untrue or inaccurate.
- 4.4. If you receive discounts on fees due to any Promotions and Referrals that are not subject to separate terms and conditions and rules, then the Company reserves the right to add to, modify or eliminate the discounts and any other aspect of such Promotions and Referrals at any time at our sole discretion or as per applicable laws and by-laws.
5. DATA COLLECTION
- 5.1. Including but not limited to, the following data may be collected from users visiting our website:
- 5.1.1. Computer or mobile device information; and
- 5.1.2. Website from which our domain is accessed and website usage information; and
- 5.1.3. Operating system of your computer; and
- 5.1.4. Country from which our website is accessed; and
- 5.1.5. Name of your internet provider; and
- 5.1.6. Name and URL of the data accessed; and
- 5.1.7. Date and time of access; and
- 5.1.8. IP address of the accessing computer.
- 5.2. This data is generally anonymized with no personal reference and only used to establish connection with the website, to ensure ongoing system security and stability and for statistical purposes. This data is not associated or stored with personal data. The IP address of the accessing computers will be analysed only in the event of an attack on the network infrastructure.
- 5.3. This shall include any case of suspicion of otherwise unauthorized, improper use of the website and for the sole purposes:
- 5.3.1. for defence; or
- 5.3.2. use as part of criminal/ civil proceedings for identification purposes against the user involved.
- 5.4. IP address is also used to filter out geographical zones from accessing our Services.
6. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- 6.1. We collect certain data and information from Users as per their voluntary inputs on the website.
- 6.2. We may collect financial information, bank details, identity cards or any other confidential document through this website.
- 6.3. We may collect personally identifiable data/information such as e-mail addresses, name and contact details for marketing purposes.
- 6.4. We do not automatically collect any kind of personally identifiable data/information without the input of the User.
- 6.5. Personal data is collected during instances when a User:
- 6.5.1. uses or requests information about our Services; and
- 6.5.2. subscribes to our marketing communications and e-mail newsletter Services; and
- 6.5.3. requests user support; and
- 6.5.4. completes a survey; and
- 6.5.5. signs up for any of our events;
- 6.5.6. voluntarily shares/inputs any data or information on the website.
7. PROHIBITED USES AND MATERIAL BREACH
- 7.1. By using the website, you agree to abide by the following prohibitions:
- 7.1.1. Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services; and
- 7.1.2. Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive website or Services; and
- 7.1.3. Promoting the website or Services without prior written permission of Unicorn Ventures; and
- 7.1.4. Representing Unicorn Ventures before other User(s), persons (either judicial or natural), entities or bodies without prior written permission from Unicorn Ventures; and
- 7.1.5. Misguiding, misleading or spreading false/incorrect information to other User(s), persons (either judicial or natural), entities or bodies in relation to Unicorn Ventures, Services, Affiliate(s) or the website.
This website shall not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us. Unless otherwise indicated, all restrictions mentioned herein shall be applicable on all future releases, builds, updates, amendments to the website and the Services.
9. MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
Our team at “Unicorn Ventures” works day and night to provide you with the Services and all related updates on the website. We give our best efforts to regulate our website on a regular basis. However, technical and legal updates require us to work with short deadlines and an ever evolving market. Thus, Unicorn Ventures can not promise to provide individual support to User(s) if they face any problems while browsing our website/using our Services.
If you are facing any issues on our website then you should come to us and report the issue on our email ([email protected]).
10. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
User agrees that we have all the rights to immediately pause or cancel any Users access to, including but not limited to, the Services, website and web-pages if we suspect, at our sole discretion, that the User is engaging in any activity (including but not limited to):
- 10.1. to perform illegal activity; or
- 10.2. to perform fraudulent activity; or
11. USER ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITY
Users agree that it is solely their responsibility for maintaining the secure access of their User Account registered with us. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and its password. Furthermore, you are responsible for any and all activities that occur through your account, and you agree to notify the Company immediately of any suspected unauthorized use of your account.
Moreover, you agree that the Company is not responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your registered User Account or your wallets, funds or assets associated with the said account or any other information published at our website.
12. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- 12.1. You are solely responsible for the content of, and for any harm resulting from, any content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the website, the Services, or any Linked Site, regardless of the form of that content (“User-Generated Content”). The Company won’t be responsible for any public display or misuse of User-Generated Content. We have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse, remove, or request the removal of any User-Generated Content that, in our sole discretion, violates any Company terms or policies.
- 12.2. If you are sharing content that you did not create or do not have the rights to, you acknowledge and accept responsibility for such content you post. You further affirm that you will only submit content for which you possess the necessary rights to post, and that you will fully adhere to any third-party licenses pertaining to the content you share.
- 12.3. You retain all moral rights to the content that you upload, publish, or submit to any part of the Services.
- 12.4. We need legal rights to host User-Generated Content, publish it, and share it. Hereby, you grant us and our legal successors the right to store, parse, and display your content, and make incidental copies as necessary to present on the website and provide the Services.
- 13.1. Please note, if you decide to make an investment in a project based on the advice provided on our website, it is important to understand that you assume full responsibility for any potential losses incurred as a result of that investment. We want to emphasize that we do not accept any liability or responsibility for such losses. It is your sole responsibility to carefully evaluate the risks associated with any investment decision and make an informed choice.
- 13.2. Furthermore, it is important to acknowledge that all investments are subject to market risks, and it is advisable to carefully evaluate the project in which you intend to invest.
- 13.3. We shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage caused due to any action (or omission) by the User(s) in reliance on content, material, data or information contained on the website.
- 13.4. We are not providing or promoting any financial advisory through this website.
- 14.1. By exploring or using Unicorn Ventures's site, Services or submitting any information to Unicorn Ventures, you are deemed to accept the terms of our Browse-wrap Agreement.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 15.2. Non-Company Intellectual Property: Any and all third-party materials, content, visuals, graphics, videos, audios, trademarks, copyrights, patents, product names, logos, and all other intellectual property on the website are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the due title holder of the said intellectual property.
You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, and their respective officers, heirs, directors, employees, Affiliates and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way related to your access to, use of, or inability to use the website, or Services:
- 16.1. Your breach of this Agreement; or
- 16.2. Your violation of any rights of a third party; or
- 16.3. Your violation of any applicable Law.
17. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- 17.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable in any event to you or any third party for any (but not limited to):
- 17.1.1. financial loss; or
- 17.1.2. lost profits; or
- 17.1.3. lost data; or
- 17.1.4. any indirect; or
- 17.1.5. consequential; or
- 17.1.6. exemplary; or
- 17.1.7. incidental; and
- 17.1.8. special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of.
- 17.2. Access to, and use of, this website or Services is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
- 17.3. Any and all information or Services provided by the Company to you via the website, including, without limitation, all content such as audio, video, graphics, text and visuals, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty, guarantee or promise. The Company and its third-party licensors make no representation, warranty or covenant concerning the accuracy, quality, suitability, completeness, sequence, timeliness, security or availability of the website or any content posted on or otherwise accessible via the website.
- 17.4. You specifically acknowledge that the Company and its third-party licensors are not liable for the defamatory, obscene or unlawful conduct of other third parties or User(s) of the website and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- 17.5. Neither the Company nor any of its third-party licensors represent, warrant or covenant that the website will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free. The Company further makes no warranty that the website will be free of viruses, worms or trojan horses or that it will function or operate in conjunction with any other software. You expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk only. The Company, its heirs, representatives, executives, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any termination, interruption of Services, delays, errors, failures of performance, defects, line failures, or omissions associated with the website or your use thereof.
The Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the use of the website (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the website or any part thereof.
The waiver by the Company of a breach of any provision contained herein shall be in writing and shall in no way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or the waiver of the provision itself.
20. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by the laws of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Delhi, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website.
21. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, any and all disputes, conflicts, controversies and any claims arising out of or relating to this website including interpretation, meaning, scope, operation, effect and/or validity thereof (“Dispute”), shall be resolved by the way of arbitration. The juridical seat of arbitration shall be at Delhi, India. The language of arbitration shall be English only. The law governing the arbitration proceedings shall be Indian law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Subject to the above, the competent courts at the seat shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement and each of its exhibits or appendices, constitute and contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements. Each party acknowledges and agrees that the other has not made any representations, warranties, or agreements of any kind, except as expressly set forth herein.
If any provision of this Agreement (or any portion thereof) is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be binding upon the parties and shall be enforceable, as though said invalid or unenforceable provision (or portion thereof) were not contained in this Agreement.
You may not assign or transfer any rights hereunder without the prior written consent of the Company. Except as provided in this section, any attempts you make to assign any of your rights or delegate any of your duties hereunder without the prior written consent of the Company shall be null and void. The Company may assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without consent.
The term 'Affiliates' refers to any individual, company, corporation, partnership (including general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships), limited liability company, or other entity.
The affiliates are not our agents, i.e. no mutual agency relation between Unicorn Ventures and any of its affiliates unless designated in writing.
By executing this Agreement, each party, for itself represents such party has read or caused to be read this Agreement in all particulars, and consents to the rights, conditions, duties and responsibilities imposed upon such party as specified in this Agreement. Each party represents, warrants and covenants that such party executes and delivers this Agreement of its own free will and with no threat, undue influence, menace, coercion or duress, whether economic or physical. Moreover, each party represents, warrants, and covenants that such party executes this Agreement acting on such party's own independent judgment and after seeking due advice from professionals such as lawyer, attorney or financial consultants.
27. CONTACT US